Delegates of the #AMRconference have the opportunity to pitch their business/collaboration idea, technology or R&D project to AMR-relevant investors and public funders in one-to-one meetings.
There is only a limited number of meeting slots available.
One-to-one meetings take place on conference day 1 (18:00–20:00) and conference day 2 (13:30–15:30).
The length of each meeting slot is 15 minutes (10 mins meeting time + 5 mins break).
HOW TO APPLY FOR ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS WITH INVESTORS:
Step 1 – Deadline: 27 February 2019
- Delegates indicate their general interest to be considered for the investor meeting selection process in the registration form. Register here
Step 2 – Deadline: 3 March 2019
- All delegates who have expressed their interest to participate in one-to-one investor meetings will receive an email with instructions on how to fill in an application profile form and set their availability within the partnering platform.
- After completion of the profile form, they can apply for/request meetings with their preferred investors/public funders.
- The investors review the applications/meeting requests based on the provided profiles and accept or decline requests.
- The partnering tool schedules meetings based on accepted requests and availabilities of both parties.
- Delegates receive a meeting schedule (with time and location) for their accepted one-to-one meetings on 12 March 2019.
Please contact us at amr-partnering@ if you have any questions. biocom.de